Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello all! Thanks for stopping by to check out my new blog. I am a young mother and wife who nannies 3 preschoolers during the week. I also DJ occasionally in night clubs and bars, but my true passion is creating things with my hands. SO the title pretty much says it all...I'm going to be posting my favorite links to craft projects and pictures of my own projects. So have fun, leave comments, learn something new, and enjoy!

You can also follow me on Twitter--I often post pics as I create, and also just other tidbits that are not craft related. I love news, music, movies, and culture. Being a good parent and wife is really important to me, but I also value being laid back and open minded. Don't stand anywhere in particular on a political or religious scale, but I do consider myself fiscally conservative, socially liberal, and take my mom and son to bible curch every Sunday. My family and friends are more important to me than anything!

So that's a little bit about me. I hope you enjoy my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Nice going V...a great little post. Hope you keep adding them...I Love your eye! :)XO

    ReplyDelete